tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] 6 meters and Field Day

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] 6 meters and Field Day
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 07:42:53 -0500

* Rein Couperus <address@hidden> [2004 Jul 04 07:17 -0500]:
> Tnx Fred, I will put 6 mtrs on the todo list...

Actually, all bands through light should be available for ARRL Field
Day.  It's not a contest limited to HF although the bulk of the
contacts are made below 30 MHz.  VHF, UHF, and microwave is definitely
encouraged.

Someday I'd like to use TLF for Field Day (we used CT 9.92 again this
year on FreeDos), but everone is familiar with the CT UI.  How's that
modular project coming along, Rein?  :-)

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"