tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] 6 meters and Field Day

From: Fred Reiselt
Subject: [Tlf-devel] 6 meters and Field Day
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 09:45:26 -0500

Hello,

I used tlf-0.9.18 for Field Day this year on two machines networked. Worked great except when we had a 6 meter band opening. At the time we logged it as 10SSB and then went back and edited it to say 06SSB. Then, after writing the Cabrillo file, hand edited the 6 meter entries. It doesn't appear that the configuration or rules files allows the bands available to be set. Looks hard coded in the source to be 160 through 10 meters.

I had tlf working with hamlib and cwdaemon but didn't have the radios wired in this year. I will have all that hooked up for next Field Day!

Thanks for a great Linux logging program and I look forward to future enhancements.

Fred
address@hidden