tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:40:51 +0200

Hello Wolf,

I think the problem is related to the distribution I am using in the shack
(Debian testing/unstable). I have tested extensively with Suse 9.0 and I
can't reproduce the problem there.
On Debian, however, the problem is so severe I cannot use cwdaemon 0.8 for
contesting.
Strange thing is that both the suse system and the debian system are using the
same KDE 3.1, and kernel 2.4.21
I have been running the eusprint contest with the MFJ1278 keyer, as cwdaemon
0.8 was not useable. Cwdaemon 0.7 does NOT have this problem on the debian
machine, but I had removed it from the machine :(.

So I think this one is for the debian users to solve.... I would hate to put
suse back onto the machine in the shack. Moreover the live CD is based on
debian testing/unstable...

Rein Pa0R

--
address@hidden or address@hidden