tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:48:09 +0200

Martin Kratoska wrote:
I am not very good friend of hardware solutions (need to buy, ports became occupied etc.). cwdaemon 0.8beta1 runs here nearly without any problem with/without KDE (KDE 3.2.1, kernel 2.6.4 on Slackware 9.1). K1EL support is good idea for those who wants it but hopefully it would not stop the cwdaemon development.

No not at all, cwdaemon is still alive. I am trying to find out why some people report problems with the first character transmitted and others don't.

I have used 0.8beta1 in 2 major contests, it behaved very nicely in one contest and very badly in the other, it always seemed to miss part of the first dit or dah. If only I knew what the difference in my 2 setups were....

Maybe it is APM or ACPI related, I am clueless at the moment... So there will be no 0.8 version released until I can tackle this....

73 Martin, OK1RR

Regards,
Joop PG4I