tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Debian Dxpedition Disk and USB Memory Stick

From: RonBibber
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Debian Dxpedition Disk and USB Memory Stick
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:34:41 EST

Hi Rein, PA0R

I am interested in trying the Debian Dxpedition Disk but I am on an AOL
dialup connection and the download gets interrupted so I never get the whole
image.
I tried all day yesterday. Is there a way to have the Disk mailed to me? I
will gladly pay for the disk and the mailing charges.

My address is:       WA1LTD
                    Ronald E. Bibber
                    62 Shaws Mill Road
                    Gorham, ME 04038-2136
                    USA

Also is there a way to specify a hard drive or floppy disk location for the
files that go to the USB Memory Stick so the stick is not needed?

Thanks for your help,
Ron Bibber
WA1LTD