tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] need help - installing TLF on a Mac OS X or...

From: K6 BBQ
Subject: [Tlf-devel] need help - installing TLF on a Mac OS X or...
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:21:49 -0800

Hello

I need the help of you experts and hope some of you can help me figure
out the best way to use TLF. I am very interested in using TLF for my ham contesting software, however, I am not sure how to run it on my computer.

I have a Mac G4 (OS X - 10.2.8) and two hard drives, one 10 gig for classic
and an 80 gig one with the new OS X installed however that hard drive is
partitioned into four drives.

I have a UNIX Terminal window where scripts and commands can be entered, but I am not sure if I can use that to help install TLF, or if I clean off one hard drive and install Linux PPC 9.1 Mandrake on one hard drive, or if I can run TLF some other way
on my mac.

I hope someone can figure out an easy way to do this.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Rem
K6BBQ