tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: Cabrillo solved

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: Cabrillo solved
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:36:52 +0100

On Thursday 30 October 2003 17:25, you wrote:
> Hi Rein,
>
> I've changed some lines in getsummary.c, and now it writes the version OK
> in the cabrillo file. I don't know if my coding is beauty, I've never got
> in love with C.( pascal and some java and python).

I am a masochist :-) I am learning C++ now, and I plan to rewrite tlf in C++

> I tested it on 0.9.3 because 0.9.5 don't compiles on my Debian.

You are right, I had to change config.in and upload a new version of 0.9.5
this morning. I have tested that on both systems here, and it compiles o.k.
Be sure to do a make clean...

> The lines I changed are :
>
>         strcpy(buffer, "CREATED-BY: tlf-");   // LU4HKN modif.
>       strcat(buffer, VERSION);
>       strcat(buffer, "\n");
>       fputs(buffer, fp);                   // end
>         attron(A_STANDOUT);
>
> but I also attach the whole file.

Tnx fede, I will put it into code..

73, Rein