tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Some patches before the release?

From: Nicolas François
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Some patches before the release?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:05:54 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for not submitting them before.
I could only recently clean my workspace.

So here are some patches that may have some interest.

check_passwdspec_strict_user.diff
  It remove a [pass19w] Login ID mail does not have password aging enabled,
  which was caused by mail matching the mail and fetchmail users.

check_rhosts.diff
  I'm not sure it should be applied, but seems logical to me.

lintian_checks.diff
  lintian issue a warning for systems/HPUX/genpasswd and
  systems/HPUX/check_passwdspec.
  On Linux, bash needs "shopt -s extglob" to support +(...) in cases. I
  don't have access to any HPUX system, so I don't know if it is a
  problem. Can somebody check it and say if it should be ignored?

tiger_run_aide.diff
  tripout was used instead of aideout

Tiger_TESTMODE.diff
Tiger_TESTMODE_indent.diff
  I don't know if you want this one.
  It is just that Tiger_TESTMODE can't be set to 'Y' after the first lines
  of the script.
  The second diff is just a re-indent of tiger after applying the first
  one.

hth,
--
Nekral