tiger-devel

Re: [Tiger-devel] Documentation review

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
Subject: Re: [Tiger-devel] Documentation review
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:54:35 +0100

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 11:50:49PM +0100, Nicolas François wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It's been a long time since I last posted here.

Yes :-)

> The attached patch contains various corrections for:
>   - spelling errors (note that English is not my natural language)
>   - inconsistency between message ID, levels, and documentation files
>   - formatting changes in the man pages
>
> I don't know how to submit it. The whole patch is probably not the best
> form for a review.

Whoau! Nice patch, I've reviewed it slightly and it certainly picks a lot
of stuff. I will review it further and apply it directly to the CVS
sources, no need to submit this in the tracker...

I have a lot of bugs/patches pending and I will probably have enough spare
time next week to work on Tiger so expect this to be fixed soon...

Regards

Javier