tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] 5 New patches, 1 New task.

From: Ryan Bradetich
Subject: [Tiger-devel] 5 New patches, 1 New task.
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:01:35 -0700

Hello all,

I was on a mission today to remove many of the generated files from
CVS.  I have successfully built TOB tiger for Debian, RedHat, and HP-UX
with these patches.  I am very comfortable that I fixed everything I
broke by removing these generated files :)  I plan to commit these
patches either Tuesday or Wednsday assuming there are not any concerns
with the patches.

The new task comes from a comment Javi made with two of my previous
patches:  #2466 and #2463.  I submitted this comment as a task so Javi's
comment will not be forgotten.

Thanks!

- Ryan

PATCHES:

Remove generated *.html files from cvs.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2527

Remove generated file: man/tiger.8
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2528

Remove unused files: man/tiger.man man/tigexp.man
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2529

Update the tiger.spec file.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2530

Update the generated file: configure.