tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] 2 New patches.

From: Ryan Bradetich
Subject: [Tiger-devel] 2 New patches.
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:37:36 -0700

Hello all,

I have submitted two new patches to the savannah patch tool for review.

The first patch is an update and cleanup (posix-compliant) of the
systems/Linux/2/check_xinetd security check.  There is still much to do
on this security check, but this is an incrimental step in the right
direction.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=2522

The second patch is an overhaul of the check_system security check to
make tiger more plugable.  I am very intersted in feedback on this
patch, expecially from package maintainers.  I have include a short
description of why I did this in the patch description.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=2524

The first patch I plan to commit on Tuesday or Wednesday. The second
patch I'll give people longer to look at it ... say Monday or Tuesday of
the following week.

Thanks,

- Ryan