tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Last new patch for tonight.

From: Ryan Bradetich
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Last new patch for tonight.
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:17:17 -0700

Hello all,

I guess I should have included this patch with the last group, but I
thought I might get more patches ready for merging.

Anyways I have 1 additional patch committed to the savannah patch tool.
I marked this patch as a low priority and will wait until next monday to
commit it because I would really like people to have a chance to look at
it and see if this is the best way to impliment the requirment.

Please consider this a RFC patch.

Thanks,

- Ryan

PATCH:

Add a check to validate SUID files have administrative ownership.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=2470