tiger-devel

Re: [Tiger-devel] New pre-release 3.2.1rc2

From: Ryan Bradetich
Subject: Re: [Tiger-devel] New pre-release 3.2.1rc2
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:32:02 -0600

Javi,

Sorry I went to sleep after I sent out those last messages.  I will be
glad to test the latest release... Can I safely assume this is the same
as CVS head?  or do I need to check out with a tag?

I just did a cvs update and I didn't get any updated files ... so either
I have the wrong tag or some of these problems still exist :(

I will continue to work on this today.

Thanks,

- Ryan