therion-users

Re: [Therion] Wiki FAQ page broken

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Wiki FAQ page broken
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:10:16 +0000

On 2006-12-28 14:18 +0100, Will Moffat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I took the liberty of fixing the wiki.
>
> > But whilst that now looks better - every other entry seems to have
> > lost all the line/para breaks so it looks a mess. I'm not sure what is
> > going on here.
>
> I don't know why the new lines disappeared. Very strange. I just
> reverted to the previous version and then removed the extra '>' in last
> section. Now it looks fine.

Thanx Will.

I didn't see a button for 'revert version'. I can diff
versions or view older versions. Ah, probably because I am not logged
in. Maybe it was editing the page without being logged-in that
buggered things up? Or maybe it's using Dillo?

>  > My browser tells me there is one html whinge:
>  > HTML warning: line 134, input camp outside <form>
>  > but that was there before it went horrid-looking too so is irrelevant
>  > to this problem.
>
> Also very strange, the current version of this page gives no errors in
> Firefox 2 and is valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

It could easily be Dillo at fault. Sadly I can't view the wiki at all
on Firefox on this machine (laptop) because it just refuses to show
about 10-15% of websites (and has been for about 8 months - I'd love
to know how to fix it). I can view therion main pages, but not the
wiki - weird huh?).

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/