therion-users

[Therion] Wiki FAQ page broken

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] Wiki FAQ page broken
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:44:09 +0000

I just edited the last entry on the wiki:
"How to access lines or points on top of each other?"
in order to tidy up the formatting (it was cut directly from an
email). (using the edit button for just that item, not the whole page)

But whilst that now looks better - every other entry seems to have
lost all the line/para breaks so it looks a mess. I'm not sure what is
going on here.

I could mess with it a whole load more, but that might just make
things worse. Could our wiki-expert take a look?

My browser tells me there is one html whinge:
HTML warning: line 134, input camp outside <form>
but that was there before it went horrid-looking too so is irrelevant
to this problem.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/