therion-users

Re: [Therion] Why no rock point symbol?

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Why no rock point symbol?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:50:52 +0100

Quoting Wookey <address@hidden>:
> There are point symbols for blocks and peddles and debris and roots
> and all sorts of things but not 'a rock' which would be a really
> well-used one if it existed...

There is no problem to add one. Just to be sure - what is the
difference between block and rock?

> Is there a good reason why we don't have this?

There is no reason. There are still some symbols missing - for
example, I am missing symbol for stalactites. We have a symbol for
single stalactite, but if there are many small ones, we have no symbol
for that also.

S.