therion-users

Re: [Therion] Weird Error

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Weird Error
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:10:58 +0000

+++ Philip Balister [05-12-13 16:53 -0500]:
> You should spend some time and figure out why it doesn't work for 64
> bits.

Seconded. What we have so far is a workaround, not a fix. Few of us
currently have access to 64bit machines, but they are rapidly becoming more
common. Finding out what problem therion has is well worth spending
some time on.

There are 64bit binaries built for debian, and developer accessible
machines, so I could help with debugging there if necessary (but I am really
overloaded with things to do already so I will struggle to allocate much
time to this, but the facility is there, and I do want to know if the 64 bit
debian Therion [packages are actually broken).

Can you (philip S) post the offending dataset, (or will any dataset do?)

Wookey