therion-users

Re: [Therion] Re: Bug in overlap setting in layout

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Re: Bug in overlap setting in layout
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:56:37 +0200

Wookey wrote:
Indeed. On in the case where overlap is specified and so is the page format
(A4) but size isn't it should probably just 'do the right thing', which is
calculate the new size that will make things fit.

It is a good idea, I will do it like that. All the time I am dealing with this - I need to study therion book - which layout setting I need to modify. Doing it automatically would siplify things for user a lot.

Thanks, S.