therion-users

[Therion] labelling the grid

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] labelling the grid
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:06:31 +0100

Can I make therion put numbers on the edges of the grid to match the
co-ordinates used in the dataset?

I see various things about grid and page-grid but don't see how to get
numbers at the edge of the sheet saying what northing/easting the grid-lines
represent.

Also I don't fully understand the distinction between grid and page-grid,
except that 'grid' shows intersection crosses and 'page-grid' draws full
squares - is one aligned with the page, and the other with the co-ordinate
system? The thbook could expand upon this point I feel.

What I really want is a fullly-drawn grid, aligned with the dataset, and the
number the line represents printed at the edge of the page (map), each page
(atlas). My current layout is:

  grid bottom
  grid-size 200 200 200 m

Wookey