therion-users

[Therion] Re: Problems with areas

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] Re: Problems with areas
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:17:27 +0100

+++ Martin Sluka [05-08-19 08:11 +0200]:
> At 00:36 +0100 18.8.2005, Wookey wrote:
>
> >There is also a big problem with line id's disappearing.
>
> Isn't better to use for area separate line - simply rounded the scrap
> which is filled with area fill? The walls will clip the outside parts
> of area automaticaly.

That may well work sometimes, but often the area is bounded not only by the
walls but also by say a mud-bank (a line I have already drawn), and it would
be nice to use these lines as they already define the area, rather than draw
another.

You are right that it does (at least sometimes) make sense to turn this idea
upside down and draw the mudbank line as part of the area border which is
connected in a big loop. I will consider where this would make sense.

Wookey