therion-users

[Therion] PDF viewing comments

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] PDF viewing comments
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:20:32 +0100

I have noticed that waterflow -subtype presumed symbols in the 'Blue
Moonlight bay' area (top right hand corner). Appears fine in xpdf, but not
at all in gpdf. Do they come out in acrobat? What is going on here?

Someone else remarked that it was nice to have layers appear as 'bookmarks'
and that acrobat could do this. It would be nice to have each 'map' appear
in the 'bookmarks' list (so you could easily move to it) and maybe be a
separate PDF 'layer'.

I know almost nothing about PDF and maybe this is a bad idea, but I pass it
on in case it is helpful.

Wookey