therion-users

[therion-users] Therion 0.2.9 installed in Debian

From: Wookey
Subject: [therion-users] Therion 0.2.9 installed in Debian
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:07:52 +0100 (BST)

OK guys,

After resolving a could of build problems there is now versions 0.2.9-3 in
Debian unstable so anyone should be able to apt-get it.

However looking at the build daemon logs it seems we have problems on some
architectures:

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=therion
s390 and powerpc failed to compile a working therion (fails at the
../bin/therion --print-xtherion-src) command.

I'm not sure why this should be, but you can see the various build
complaints which it would be a good start to fix - some of those are likely
to be causing trouble on other architectures.

Do we think 0.2.10 is going to be noticeably better in this respect? I'll
start vuilding packages anyway, as I said I would.

There are various Debian test machines we can use to try and track down the
problems.

Once we get a version that compiles on all 10 architectures then therion
should move to the 'testing' distribution after 10 days. You can check out
the current status here:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=wookey
and here:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/therion.html