texmacs-dev

[Texmacs-dev] Two improvements before the release of GNU TeXmacs v1.99.1

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Two improvements before the release of GNU TeXmacs v1.99.13
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 20:41:20 +0800

There are two improvements planned before the release of GNU TeXmacs v1.99.13.

## The static site generators

> But there are subtle bugs for the current site generators.

On GNU/Linux, click `Tools -> Update web siteā€¦`, the current xxx.tm file was selected.
We have to change to the upper directory and select the targeted directory.

## The Octave plugin

I'm refactoring the Octave plugin and it does not work fine on Windows now.
Octave does not work on GNU TeXmacs v1.99.12. And I have fixed it via https://github.com/texmacs/octave/commit/470e5c98be2c2caff01806036eb9b52c443e134c .

I will make the Octave plugin work on Windows this weekend.

And the Octave plugin is still in an alpha status.
And I will continue my work on improving it before the release of TeXmacs 2.1 .