texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] GSOC 2020 proposal

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] GSOC 2020 proposal
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 10:05:22 +0200

Hi Darcy,

I will comment later on GSOC.  Just to react on this:

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 01:33:22PM +0800, Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev wrote:
> P.S. I found that TeXmacs is really a good platform to generate the static
> site. But there are subtle bugs for the current site generators.

It might be nice to create a few style files dedicated to generating web pages.
In principle, the necessary infra-structure is already there, as I use it for
the TeXmacs website and my personal webpages.  The idea is to use a clever
mixture of TeXmacs styling, CSS styling, and javascript if one needs some
dynamic features.

Best wishes, --Joris