tasklist-idea

[tasklist-idea] gv maintainer needed

From: jemarch
Subject: [tasklist-idea] gv maintainer needed
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 02:32:12 +0100

Hi Karl!

    For starters, just making a new release with updated documentation and
    framework files, and generally reinvigorating the project, would be very
    helpful, since it's been so many years since it was actively
    maintained.  The gv 3.5.8 release from 1997 on Johannes' web page
      http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~plass/gv/
    is still the current one.

    If you would like to volunteer to maintain gv, please email me.

I would be happy maintaining gv. I am currently working on related
issues such as screen redisplay, font rendering and document
typesetting.

I am also quite familiarized with the postscript language and the
GNU policies for maintaining packages.

So let me know...

--
José E. Marchesi <address@hidden>