sysvinit-devel

[sysvinit-devel] New insserv option -y to specify path to systemd?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [sysvinit-devel] New insserv option -y to specify path to systemd?
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:46:31 +0100

Hi.

To make it easier to test the systemd integration in insserv, I
propose to add a new option -y to specify the path to systemd.  I use
it in the test suite to enable or disable systemd integration code.

My proposed patch is available as 210_systemd_path_option.patch in
 >.

Is this a change to keep and commit upstream, or should I drop it?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen