sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Coverity scan of insserv

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Coverity scan of insserv
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 18:57:25 +0100

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I've just registered <URL: https://scan.coverity.com/projects/1408 >
> to insserv for bugs too.  The current svn repo is build and
> uploaded, and I am waiting for the result.  Should be available in a
> day or two, I guess.

The info is available from
13 issues.  I've fixed 10 of them, dismissed 2 of them, and so far
been unable to find a solution for the last one.  It is a bit more
complex than the other issues detected.

I'm very happy to see all these issues fixed, and would like us to
publish a new version with these fixes included fairly soon.

The debian package got a few patches I suspect should be included in
the upstream source.  Have not had time to investigate all of them
yet.  See

for those patches.

--
Happy hacking