synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Panel icon disappeard after upgrading to 0.52

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Panel icon disappeard after upgrading to 0.52
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:53:43 +0200

Am Montag, den 02.08.2004, 01:41 +0300 schrieb Ari Torhamo:
> Hello,
>
> I succesfully upgraded my Synaptic installation to version 0.52
> (actually I allready have version 0.53, but that's another story). At
> the same time I upgraded Bonobo to version 1.0.22-8.1. When restarting
> my machine soon after that, I got this error message:
>
> Unable to load picture "/usr/share/synaptic/pixmaps/synaptic_48x48.png"
> Details: no such file
> (I translated this from finnish)

Hi Ari,

we changed the location of the icon to
"/usr/share/pixmaps/synaptic.png".

Perhaps you have to edit the panel entry or copy a new one from the
menu.

> By the way, after upgrading to 0.52, I found many new items in my
> repository list. Is this a new feature in Synaptic - that there are
> repositories pre-installed?

Hm. These shouldn't be the case. We don't ship any list of repositories
(sources.list). Can you name the relevant new entries?

Thanks for sharing your experiences and opinion!

Regards,

Sebastian