synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] About new ver .5

From: Ivan St. Tonov
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] About new ver .5
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:00:21 +0300

Michael Vogt wrote:

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:27:29PM +0300, ???? ????? wrote:
Hello,
Hi,

I`m using Synaptic  since one year  and love it :)
Great to hear!

I just can tell that in new version i miss two things:
1.First This is the expert tab where i can choose from available versions which package to install, and i can downgrade same packages, in new version i don`t see any options for downgrading. This functions was very useful for me 2. In .48 ver. there is a options lock current version and status also very useful for me

I readded those functions in our svn repository. It will be part of
the upcoming 0.52 release. I would love if you could give it a try. If
you want, you can get it from the subversion repository at:
https://oops.kerneljanitors.org/repos/synaptic/trunk

I can also make a tarball or a test debian package available if you
want. thanks, Michael

Hi,
Yes I  can try it if you make a .deb package for me :)
Thanks for your great work

Regards
Ivan