synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic .5

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic .5
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:36:25 +0200

Am Do, den 17.06.2004 um 17:59 Uhr +0200 schrieb Michael Vogt:

> Right, this is a valid point. I added sorting capability for the
> status of the packages to my development version of synaptic. This way
> you can click on the "status" column and the list is sorted by "New,
> Upgradable, Installed, Not installed". Is this sufficient for you to
> browse the sections with not installed software? If so, I'll add it to
> the next release (to be released pretty soon with small fixes and
> translation updates).

Great, but there is a small issue - and I hope that it is not a general
GTK one: The first time you choose to sort by status the packages are
sorted at first by status and secondly by name. But if you »mark all
upgrades« or switch to another filter, the second sorting doesn't work
anymore. The packages are in a random order and not sorted by name
secondly.

Sebastian

--
For private emails please write to