synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Bugs+translation

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Bugs+translation
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 00:36:46 +0200

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 11:11:10PM +0200, Kelemen Gábor wrote:
> Hi!
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your problemreport!

> I found some bugs in the trunk version of synaptic:
> -After starting, before doing anything, package->configure option can be
> choosed, doing this, causes a segfault.

Thanks. Fixed in svn.

> -I finished the hungarian translation (attached), but after applying it,
> there are some untranslated messages in the gui (why?):
>    -the properties window's title ("$packgagename properties")

Missing file in POTFILES.in.

>    -in the properties->dependencies tab : "depends"

Comes directly from libapt (package apt). Is it translated there?

>    -in the repositories window, the type of the repository is "binary
> deb" or "source deb-src"

Missing gettext mark.

>    -the whole "changelog" window

Missing file in POTFILES.in.

> -I cannot found the option "lock package", but the icon legend window
> and the Properties->colors tab are talking about "installed (locked)"
> and "not installed (locked)"  packages - was this not ported(or simply
> i'm blind ;-))?

Yeah, "lock package" is not yet ready for 0.50. It's meant to mark
packages that set to state "hold" in dselect.

Thanks for your report. All problems should be fixed in svn. I'll do
another pre-release soon with all those problem fixed :)

Thanks,
 Michael