synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Bugs+translation

From: Kelemen Gábor
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Bugs+translation
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:11:10 +0200

Hi!

I found some bugs in the trunk version of synaptic:
-After starting, before doing anything, package->configure option can be choosed, doing this, causes a segfault. -I finished the hungarian translation (attached), but after applying it, there are some untranslated messages in the gui (why?):
   -the properties window's title ("$packgagename properties")
   -in the properties->dependencies tab : "depends"
-in the repositories window, the type of the repository is "binary deb" or "source deb-src"
   -the whole "changelog" window
-I cannot found the option "lock package", but the icon legend window and the Properties->colors tab are talking about "installed (locked)" and "not installed (locked)" packages - was this not ported(or simply i'm blind ;-))?

Best regards

Gabor Kelemen