synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Teeny-tiny feature request

From: Josh Hansen
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Teeny-tiny feature request
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:10:42 -0600

Richard Bos wrote:

I would use command line apt, or is that not allowed to advice on this list ;) ?

Hehehe... this is a GUI Frontend project!
I use commandline apt at times, but I more often use Synaptic because it
is easier to browse through packages, etc. I don't need to explain the
advantages of it to you guys! To implement the feature would be
incredibly simple, I think, but I'm curious whether anybody but myself
would like it.

- Josh :-)