synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Dependencies list always with unstable even when te

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Dependencies list always with unstable even when testing selected?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:11:48 +0200

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for testing!

I attached a patch that should solve the dependency display
problem. I'll release 0.45pre6 shortly :)

I'm also working on integrating better support for auto-resolving
dependencies accros multiple distributions. I have a version ready
that is able to get all the dependecies right for kandy (a handy
example). There are some things to iron out first with it thought.

This message is odd. Do you use any special locales maybe?

thanks,
 Michael