synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] (kind of) release of 0.30

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] (kind of) release of 0.30
Date: 28 Dec 2002 15:19:10 +0100

Dear Friends,

I have taged the current cvs version as debian_rel_0_30 and uploaded
this version to debian/unstable. I will not announce this release on
freshmeat until it gets a bit of testing inside debian. The gui is
complettly reworked and it certainly has some bugs. But the real
problem is that I can't test the rpm version myself (as I don't have
a rpm distro to test). So I would love to get feedback from the rpm
users if it compiles at all (or better yet if it works :).

I hope to be able to get access to a redhat 8 system in the next few
days to do some of the testing myself. But any comments/help/patches
for the rpm enabled version are certainly very welcome.

You can get the 0.30 version from the usual place at:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=synaptic

thanks,
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...