Re: [Swarm-modeling] help,swarm breakdown

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] help,swarm breakdown
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:40:35 -0600

I suspect you are running into "that swarm is too old, windows changed"
issue.

I have recently build Swarm packages for Ubuntu Linux.  If you want to
install Ubuntu, you can try this.  These things do work, or did when I tried

Swarm and Ubuntu 14.04: Package uploads
http://pj.freefaculty.org/blog/?p=263

--
Paul E. Johnson                 University of Kansas
Professor                       Acting Director, Center for