[Swarm-modeling] help,swarm breakdown

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Swarm-modeling] help,swarm breakdown
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 23:14:27 +0800

Hi, all
I have been using Swarm to do my research on urbanizaiton for many years.
Several days ago, I run into a very serious problem. After Compilation, I press return key to run my program in Swarm, but it doesn't work as shown below:

*** event raised for error: InvalidArgument
*** function: _i_InputStream_c__getExpr(), file: /src/Swarm/swarm/src/collection
s/InputStream.m, line: 265
cons accepts only two arguments*** execution terminating due to error
/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]
0 [sig] heatbugs 1006 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to heatbugs.exe.stack
dump

What is more serious is that Swarm can not run any other programs!
Then I reinstall the Swarm but it still breaks down.
By the way, the vertion in my computer is swarm-2.1.1 in Windows operating systems.
I don't know how to deal with the problem.
Thanks a lot.
Best,
Paul

Dr. XUE Ling (Paul Snow)