RE: [Swarm-Modelling] Hello- Few questions about Swarm applicationsto SC

From: John Lee
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Modelling] Hello- Few questions about Swarm applicationsto SCM
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:26:34 +0800

Hi,
        Because now I am going to do a experiment like SCM, could some one
tell me where to get this code?  The other day, I want to get some model
from Swarm's ftp, but the web return some error about I have no permission
to access these files.  So I can't enter the ftp to find whether the SCM is
here.
        Thank you.