Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Communication models

From: Joshua O'Madadhain
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Communication models
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:01:54 -0700

I don't know about Swarm models, but there has been a fair amount of work done on this subject by researchers in social network analysis. If you're interested, the SOCNET mailing list would be a good place to ask this question (although a bit of judicious Googling would probably get you a few articles to start with).

Joshua O'Madadhain