[Swarm-Modelling] Problem about running Swarm application

From: lwrben
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Problem about running Swarm application
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:06:28 +0800 (CST)

Dear all:

I have compiled my Swarm application to a executable file,coal.exe,in the "f:\Coalsim"
directory,and I installed Swarm and cygwin in c drive,that
is,c:\Swarm-2.1.1\,c:\cygwin.But when I run coal.exe,OS(Windows XP) tell me cygwin1.dll
not found.So I can not run my Swarm application coal.exe.

Why?What should I do?

I would appreciate your reply.Thanks a lot.

Sincerely yours

James Liu
address@hidden
          2005-01-20