Re: Citations on interaction among agents

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: Citations on interaction among agents
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:39:57 -0800

Sorry, my question was quite vague. What I would really like are a few
key citations to support the statement that people have studied how
system behavior depends on things like:

a. how many other agents does one agent interact with? Does an agent
know things about only its nearest neighbor, a group of neighbors, or
all the other agents?

b. are interactions direct (one agent talks to another and passes
information back and forth) or indirect (e.g., via competition for a
shared resource)?

c. how accurate is the information an agent has about the agents it
interacts with? How much error or uncertainty is there in the
information?

Thanks

Steve