RE: Input on choice of programing language

From: ricboero
Subject: RE: Input on choice of programing language
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:59:44 +0200

Dear Konrad, I've developed and I'm using a tool for making
GP(http://www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/~scp3rb/)
based on Java Swarm.

The website presents still a preliminary version, I have new versions but
unpublished because I don't have time to write the needed documents.

The tool is working pretty well, it generates java code, it is not so slow
as I expected.

Anyway contact directly me for more info.

Regards
Riccardo Boero