Hello

From: toshiro watanabe
Subject: Hello
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:58:03 +0900

January 26,2001

Dear Swarm Development Group

I should like to introduce myself. I am studying in the Department architecture and civil engineering at the Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan.
And I am developing agent-based model of pedestrian movements using swarm.

I am writing to enquire if it would be possible to answer the next my question.

I want to know a way that the agent(pedestrian) that we are currently considering understand features of another moving agent (example  their sex, age, walking-speed and moving-direction…) .

I want to develop an agent-based model like PEDFLOW.

I would appreciate if you answer my question.

Please send my kind regards to you.

From
Toshiro Watanabe
Graduate Student, Dept. of Architecture and Civil Eng., Toyohashi Univ. of Tech., Japan
E-mail :
address@hidden

I’m sorry for this strange English.