The readme file about swarm demo

From: zwm sam
Subject: The readme file about swarm demo
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:47:02 +0800

Dear Sir,

I am a graduate student very interested in Swarm and try to learn it from the material in your website. But I can't find the readme files about swarm demos(I download the swarmdemo-2.1.1.exe for windows and installed it), so I have no idea about what happened in there demos and what do they mean. Could you please tell me where I can find this kind of material in the web?

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Weimin Zhou