mining sugarscape

From: Sharon Gifford
Subject: mining sugarscape
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:04:37 -0400

I have taken Benedikt's advice and created at site class which keeps track of
the number of mines on each site.  As each agent visits a site and creates a
mine, the number of mines at that site is increased.  I have also created a
mine class that keeps track of how each mine is doing depending on how many
other mines are at the site (from the site class) and on how long it has been
since the agent visited the mine (the mine's "age").

Question:  Do I "build" these things in ModelSwarm?  The agents establish the
mines over time and add them to the listOfMines at the site.  The sites are
just the points in the Discrete2d SugarSpace.