Re: Classifier Systems

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Classifier Systems
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:58:38 -0500 (EST)

a student here implemented a beta version of a
classifier system, bucket brigade, GA, and all,
a couple of years ago.  You can find the source at
   http://www.pscs.umich.edu/Software/CFS-S.html

It does need to be upgraded from whatever version
of swarm it was written for...(maybe even pre-1.0!).

If you do upgrade it, or do your own version,
we'd be interested in hearing about it.
 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html