Re: memberships

From: Luis Rocha
Subject: Re: memberships
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:43:30 -0700

Glen,

Thanks for the reminder. I have just reurned from overseas. I already
informed Alex Lancaster of how things have been in turmoil for me at LANL.
In any case, I intend to at least get the individual membership -- I jus
need to find out how to do this! I already know that you talked to Cliff
Joslyn about this, we will do this as a team.

Cheers,
Luis

Luis Mateus Rocha
Complex Systems Modeling Team
Computer Research and Applications Group (CIC-3)
Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS B265
Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
T: 505-665-5328 Fax: 505-665-5638
e-mail: address@hidden or address@hidden