Re: Any Booch, Rumbaugh, or Rumbooch being used???

From: Ed Swanstrom
Subject: Re: Any Booch, Rumbaugh, or Rumbooch being used???
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:30:42 -0400

At 11:15 AM 7/22/97 -0400, address@hidden wrote:
>All,
>Has anyone created these OO methods to diagram any of the sample apps,
>or for that matter, any swarm simulations?  It would be helpful for me
>and others on my project if these diagrams existed to help me learn what
>goes on in a typical simulation.  I would be very interested in one for
>Heatbugs...?

We have a few people translating swarm into the UML (Unified Modeling
Language) notation.  It is almost complete. It would have been completed
earlier except we were sidetracked with developing an OO approach to
modeling CAS in general (and vacations).

The model will be ready by August 15. See the website below for the CAS
modeling method --

Edward Swanstrom
Agilis Labs
address@hidden