Any Booch, Rumbaugh, or Rumbooch being used???

From: bleydorf
Subject: Any Booch, Rumbaugh, or Rumbooch being used???
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:15:00 -0400

All,
Has anyone created these OO methods to diagram any of the sample apps,
or for that matter, any swarm simulations?  It would be helpful for me
and others on my project if these diagrams existed to help me learn what
goes on in a typical simulation.  I would be very interested in one for
Heatbugs...?

If this diagram doesnt exist, would anyone be interested in getting a
copy of the one that I will invaribly create in lieu of the non-existant
one?

Thanks,
Brad.