Re: Combat Model in Swarm

From: Rob Kewley
Subject: Re: Combat Model in Swarm
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 06:59:21 -0300

Steve:

        Thanks for the reply.  I will call TRAC-WSMR.  I have already been
working with them on code for another model, so the task of getting
CASTFOREM code and/or manuals should not be impossible.  Do you know
what language CASTFOREM is in?  I have also established an account on
their computer system.  When I get this code (and even if I don't), I
would still like to discuss some methodologies with you.  I am currently
most interested in terrain representation, movement modelling across
that terrain, and direct and indirect fire suppression.

Rob Kewley